Admissions is the first step toward graduation, and the CampusKey Admissions module provides the “first impression” that will keep your applicants interested and active in your application process.
The more information you can capture about your applicants, the better you will be able to serve them throughout their educational career.
- Capture all of the information needed to track and communicate with your applicants one time, in the beginning.
- Allow students to apply online and save valuable data entry time for your staff.
- Built placement guidelines to automatically place students in the appropriate level courses, thus increasing student success.
- Import test scores from COMPASS, ASSET, ACT, etc.
- Track the completion of applications and the submission of documents, and allow applicants to view the status of their applications via the Internet at any time.
- Allow the system to make automatic advisor assignments by program of study.
- Easily generate mail merge files to produce personalized correspondence for your applicants.
- Use the many standard reports to be well prepared for the new students arriving next term; report the successes of your recruiting staff; report student successes back to your feeder high schools, etc.
- Identify special populations for federal reporting.
“Alliant Data Systems provides an invaluable tool for managing student information. Their constant attention to the changing dynamics in higher education makes the tasks of student services professionals much easier.”
Assistant Dean for Admissions and Records
President, 2006-2007 (ALACRAO) Alabama Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers