The CampusKey Institutional Development module provides you the necessary tools for communicating with your affiliates, tracking their pledges and gifts, and managing capital campaigns. Donor records are maintained historically thus allowing for a wide range of reporting capabilities.
The institutional development database houses a variety of data elements that you can use to customize your fund raising efforts.
- Affiliates can be placed into multiple categories thus allowing targeted communications
- Graduates are automatically added to the affiliate database when the degree is recorded
- Generate tailored correspondence to affiliates using word processing interface and mail merge
- Place gifts into user-defined categories for the purpose of special recognition and historical reporting.
- Track pledges and send reminders through word processing interface and mail merge
- Track lifetime contributions of your affiliates
- Manage capital campaigns by identifying goals and tracking total contributions, start and stop dates, etc.
“The quality of technical, professional, and personal support given by the Alliant staff during conversion and implementation of the software could not have been better.”
MIS Coordinator/Assistant Registrar